




We had a fun Thanksgiving weekend. The kids both had feast and Thanksgiving day parties at their schools. We had fun getting together with cousins and my parents flew in from California. We had a huge family gathering for Thanksgiving which was great. The guys had fun playing football in the morning of course. That night a few of us went and saw Twilight....I loved it by the way. It made me want to read the books again.
I asked the kids to tell me a few things that they are grateful for...some of them are pretty adorable.
Alivia: I am grateful for my build a bear and my family. I am grateful for my school and my bike and for Jesus and Heavenly Father.
Rex: I am grateful for um... um... my koala bear. And I am grateful for my cars and my family. I like Primary and I am grateful for my school and all the people at my school. I am grateful for my fast shoes.
Lucy : Ba ba (bottle), dogs, shoes
We hope you all had a fun Thanksgiving.
6 comments:
I love your new family picture!! I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving!
Love your family picture. I am so glad that you had a great Thanksgiving!! I am glad you liked Twilight. I read all the books the week of the movie coming out. It took me a while to want to read them. I heard about the every mutual and sunday from my young women. they were great though and so was the movie!!
So great to have a great family. I am going to Twilight tomorrow and can't wait!! So cute what the kids are grateful for.
Hey, Julie! I haven't read your blog in forever, and I feel like I've missed out on so much! I was out of town on your last Sunday in the ward, and all of the sudden you were gone. Just know that Brent and I think the world of you and Jared and we are so glad we had a little time to get to know your family. I will always maintain that you have the most beautiful family I have ever met, inside and out. Thanks for your friendship, and I can't wait to see what adventures you will have. I'm following your blog now, so I won't miss any more posts!
Take care, my friend, and God Bless. We love you!
Hey! How are you doing! Where are you staying in Utah? Can we get your address? You can email me at youngka@uvu.edu or just leave a comment on my blog!
Thanks,
katie
I"m glad that you got to spend Thanksgiving with family. Looks like you are having fun while you're in Utah!
Post a Comment