




We drove down to Galveston to see where the hurricane hit. House after house was ruined or barely in tact. Some of my sister's favorite places were not even recognizable. At one point we had to drive on the beach because the road no longer existed. You couldn't see the divots in the sand so all of a sudden we were bouncing like crazy. It was so bumpy and we were laughing so hard. We also went to the sea center and Lucy had no fear touching the crabs and other sea creatures. We had a fun time on Sunday all together. We had dinner with everyone that night and my nieces put on a play and casted me as an elf and my brother in-law Carl as Santa. It was fun to be together. I flew out late that night back home. It was such a fun trip...thanks everyone...love ya :).
1 comment:
Looks like you had a blast! I love the Texas X-Mas lights. I tried to convince Brandon to put up thousands of dangling lights from our tree but he wasn't too enthusiastic. Are you ready for the big move???
Post a Comment