We took some family pics on Thanksgiving weekend. We had a fun time trying to beat the rain and the sun going down. The kids were troopers and we ended up with some good memories and good pictures. It is fun to look at the pictures and see the kids different personalities coming through. I have included some of the more candid shots because I think they are fun and show the way it is. We think they are pretty funny and pretty darn cute kids. Rex's grin is a crack up. He tries so hard to smile and he tuck his little lips under his teeth and it makes us laugh so hard. :)
4 comments:
You guys are so cute! I never got to thank you for all of the magazines, they kept me busy! Hope you are all doing well.
I'm so glad you commented on my blog! I actually talked to my Dad this morning and he told me about you guys and how you were going to Sydney. What an amazing experience. I can only imagine how beautiful Australia will be. I'm excited about our move to Chile I think it will really be a growing experience. What a cute family you have. keep in touch, I'd love to hear about your adventures down under. Good luck!!!
They turned out so well!
What a bunch of good lookin' people you are! I love the candid ones too! :) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment