How can you get upset.....when she is just so darn cute! Lucy has been a little mischievous lately. She is getting into things and making messes left & right, pretty typical things of an almost 2 year old. She attacked my deodorant and smeared it into the carpet. When I found her she said "I yant ums" (I want some) and put it to her arm pit. Or how do I possibly get upset when I find my new prescription glasses snapped in two and resting on the face of Liv's Build a Bear. Lucy found them in my purse and decided to put them on someone that in her mind might need glasses. ( I was and still am pretty bummed about that one because I took them into a eye center and they pretty much told me that they were toast...oh well). I didn't get a picture of the tiny pieces of poo that were strewn all up the staircase. Lucy is super into taking her diaper off lately and she is so quick too. She runs around saying "bum, bum, bum" and wiggling it. Or how do you get upset when you come downstairs and she has managed to get a cupcake off the counter and smashed it into tiny pieces all over the floor and then looks up at you and gives you this cute side smile. Oh, as much as it drives me crazy sometimes....it gives me a good laugh and I keep telling her...it's a good thing you are so stinking cute my little Lucy! :)
Saturday, February 14, 2009
How can you get upset.....
How can you get upset.....when she is just so darn cute! Lucy has been a little mischievous lately. She is getting into things and making messes left & right, pretty typical things of an almost 2 year old. She attacked my deodorant and smeared it into the carpet. When I found her she said "I yant ums" (I want some) and put it to her arm pit. Or how do I possibly get upset when I find my new prescription glasses snapped in two and resting on the face of Liv's Build a Bear. Lucy found them in my purse and decided to put them on someone that in her mind might need glasses. ( I was and still am pretty bummed about that one because I took them into a eye center and they pretty much told me that they were toast...oh well). I didn't get a picture of the tiny pieces of poo that were strewn all up the staircase. Lucy is super into taking her diaper off lately and she is so quick too. She runs around saying "bum, bum, bum" and wiggling it. Or how do you get upset when you come downstairs and she has managed to get a cupcake off the counter and smashed it into tiny pieces all over the floor and then looks up at you and gives you this cute side smile. Oh, as much as it drives me crazy sometimes....it gives me a good laugh and I keep telling her...it's a good thing you are so stinking cute my little Lucy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so dang cute!!! Sounds like you are keeping busy at least!
I just had to comment...I feel your pain. I wore taped glasses for about year due to my kids "imagination". I LOVE the school outfit! How fun. Have fun. What an adventure.
Julie, you are my hero - you have so much patience! You are right about Lucy being so cute it's hard to get mad!
What a great attitude--and yes, Lucy is lucky she is so dang cute!!
Post a Comment