Tuesday, February 17, 2009

LOVE...Love....love.....



I hope you all had a very happy valentine's day! I have been thinking a lot lately about the people & things that I LOVE in my life. The past couple of months...well, I guess it has been the last 7 months, since we first heard about Australia, those months were filled with all sorts of emotions. I felt the LOVE from so many great friends in Idaho that came to my rescue when Jared was gone for months and I was trying to get things taken care of there. I felt LOVE from family who were there to encourage and support us in our decision to move across the world. More LOVE came from great friends and family when we moved back to Utah for a few months. And here we are...we made it. Somehow it all worked out and we made it. Again we have felt so much LOVE from those around us who have helped us get settled and adjusted to life here. As a mother I am so appreciative to those that have shown so much LOVE for my kids.
I LOVE Jared. He is a great person and a great example to me. I LOVE and admire him. I LOVE my 3 babies, for the things that they teach me and for the opportunity I have to be their mommy. It can be overwhelming at times, as many of you know, but I LOVE the moments that make me laugh, cry and yes, teach me patience. I LOVE the Savior. I LOVE life and the lessons and experiences we are able to have. The good and the hard. I LOVE the small and simple things that life has to offer. I LOVE quiet moments. I am grateful for everyone that has been apart of my life. :) Alrighty...wow, that was a lot of LOVE....HaPpY vAlEnTiNe'S dAy!!!! xoxoxo

5 comments:

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

Julie, I don't know how it is possible but I think you get more beautiful and sweeter the older you get. You have a beautiful family and you are such a sweet mom harvesting the best of all that life has to offer in your experiences. Best wishes to you and yours.
Love Pam

Katrina said...

Hey Julie,

Happy Valentine's Day!!! We are so glad you had a great one.. I am so glad you are enjoying your time in Australia. You are very brave. We miss you guys so much!! Every time we get back to Utah and visit Nic and Dave we drive by your old house and think of you guys!!!

Love,
Trina

Ashley Schill said...

We LOVE you guys! Give the kiddos big kisses from Uncle Jeff and Aunt Ashley!

P.S. Cute picture of you and Jared! I love your blonde hair - you are stunning!

Annie said...

I love these new pics of you and Jared and the whole fam!!! What a good lookin' bunch you are!! :) Miss you!

Keli and Mike said...

Thanks for the post, it made me smile!