The spider story gave me hives. We CANNOT come and visit until you rid all of Austailia of bugs, i.e. cockroaches, spiders, poisonous things ect. I cannot believe you didn't pass out.
Love all the fun you guys are having. We are living vicariously through you:)
Fun, FUN, fuN! Some of these pictures bring back memories of different trips I've had. I think my favorite is the family pic of all of you in front of the bridge. You're all just so cute! I love that you take the time to play with your kids by doing cartwheels and hand stands. You are just so full of life! - Gotta LOVE IT!
Great pictures! I want to see the bats when I come. You do a great hand stand! I'm impressed. It was great to talk to you last night. How was the Easter egg hunt?
6 comments:
So fun! If I didn't know better . . . I'd think you guys were tourists with all the fun you're having there!
I see you wearing a jacket, does this mean cooler weather is around the corner for you?
WEll the place just looks awesome and it is one place in the world I would love to see. I think it is so wonderful the exploring you are doing
The spider story gave me hives. We CANNOT come and visit until you rid all of Austailia of bugs, i.e. cockroaches, spiders, poisonous things ect. I cannot believe you didn't pass out.
Love all the fun you guys are having. We are living vicariously through you:)
Thanks for posting the slides - I love the pics.
Fun, FUN, fuN! Some of these pictures bring back memories of different trips I've had. I think my favorite is the family pic of all of you in front of the bridge. You're all just so cute! I love that you take the time to play with your kids by doing cartwheels and hand stands. You are just so full of life! - Gotta LOVE IT!
Great pictures! I want to see the bats when I come. You do a great hand stand! I'm impressed. It was great to talk to you last night. How was the Easter egg hunt?
Post a Comment