
Because of Good Friday, Jared had the day off of work so we met some friends at the Easter show that was being held at Sydney Olympic Stadium. We rode the bus into the city and it dropped is right off at the Stadium. It is a beautiful stadium and really quite cool. We had a fun day walking around, watching dog show & riding rides. This is a pic of Rex enjoying the Merry go round.

Alivia enjoying the ride...

Lucy being a puppy....

Olympic Park...

Taking a ride on the Farris wheel.

Lucy loved the ride....

We went on a crazy roller coaster ride. Rex & Alivia were just tall enough to go on. A few times I looked over at them and was bracing myself in case they threw up...the ride was pretty jerky and twisty, but we had a fun time.

Wooooooohhhhh

It was fun to see where they Olympics took place in 2000.

The kids couldn't resist the water fountain....but after running in the water they were cold,

Rex having a great time....

The giant slide.....

Corn dogs, corn dogs, they are so good to me....

Baron & Liv enjoying their massive corn dawgs...I went to order the corn dogs and they looked at me funny when I asked for 2 corn dogs....I learned that they call them hot dogs on a stick. Now I know.

Enjoying my foot long. It was no Costco dog, but it was still pretty good.
6 comments:
What fun! You are so brave to go on those rides. The whole time I was reading your post I kept thinking,...I don't know that I can be a good mom like that and go on those rides. They freak me out too much! I might just have to let Doug handle that. =0) Cheers!
So much fun!! I love costco dogs too!!
What a great time. It is snowing here. I'm excited for Max to grow so we can go on rides too.
Wow! Looks like Easter in Australia is one big party!! Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the hat parade tradition- fun!!
I'm just going to say it how it is . . . you look like a super model on vacation.
And I love Costco dogs too.
How fun! That's like Lagoon times 100!
Post a Comment