Monday, May 4, 2009

Watson's Bay

I am very behind on the blog. I have a lot of pics to post, but I wanted to start off with a fun Saturday we had a few weeks ago. A few friends got together and rode the ferry into the city. We went to a place called Watson's Bay and went a nice hike up to a lookout that was so beautiful. It looked out over the ocean as well as the city. The kids had a great time picking flowers & climbing on the rocks. Here is a picture of Lucy's little love interest. It was so cute to see this little romance blossom..:) Conner took great care of Lucy, giving her flowers and playing with her hair. It was so stinkin adorable!!
Young love....ha ha :)

After our hike we ate some great fish & chips. The kids were having fun feeding the seagulls the fries. This one swiped it right from Rex's hand.




The gals...me, Amanda & Julia...



The view from the top....




ahh, tender moments.


P.S. Rex get your buns away from the cliff...:)



We had fun at the park playing around and relaxing. They had this spinning bowl things and Jared spun me around it. I am sure I wasn't going that fast, but it sure feels like it when you are in it. It was a lot of fun.

Awesome view of the boats. It was so pretty and almost looked like a painting.

View from the ferry of North Sydney. Jared works in one of those buildings. I am a weirdo and and don't like to give out too many details on our public blog. :)
The Collings fam from England...........

The Prepchuk fam from Canada....

& the Finch fam from the US............

5 comments:

Keli and Mike said...

What a beautiful place to live! I love the pictures of Lucy!!

prepchuks said...

Looks like fun...how come we weren't invited?

Emily said...

Fun! I love how Rex is getting in to mischief!

Mrs. Wright said...

That is one cool shot of the bird snatchin' that fry! Your comment about Rex getting away from the cliff made me laugh. You and Jared still look so in love! This is refreshing to see. Miss you.

Ashley Schill said...

I love the pics of lucy and her "boyfriend". So cute! Sounds like a fun day and I love the view you had of the harbor with the boats and the skyline in the back of it. You are right that it looks like a painting.