

Let me tell you the story behind these shimmering shoes. A month or a so ago our friends went out of town overnight and we had their kids stay the night. Their little girl was wearing these sparkling beauties and Lucy had her eye on them. The entire time the kids were at our house, Lucy had Laine's shoes on. So when it was time for Laine and Gabe to go home, Lucy had already claimed the shoes as her own...so as you can imagine we had a
screaming 2 year old on our hands when I told her that the shoes belonged to Laine. Her nice, understanding mom told Lucy that she could keep the shoes. I am not kidding when I tell you that Lucy wears these shoes non stop. For the first few days I had to peel them off her stinky little feet after she had gone to bed. She wore them to church, but the funny thing is that they are too big for her so they make her feet look massive. So these cute pics are of Lucy's creation. She put the socks on herself, the skirt by herself and topped her outfit off with her sparkly, stolen shoes. I
love her chubby legs so much, can't get enough of em!!
7 comments:
Ah, young love (; P.S. I love the picture in the sand! You should frame that for your wall!
Haha! These pictures made me smile!
Hey Sorel,
Just catching up on your blog for the past few months. Your kids are so darling and you're having so much fun. Are you or your kids picking up the fun Aussie accent? Hey, are you planning on going to the Rome temple dedication when it finally gets built? I was thinking about that the other day and we're going to go for sure. You should come too! BTW, how's your back after all these years? We seriously need to talk. I just had Bea's first Birthday party yesterday and it was really fun. And you're right, I LOVE those chubby legs!
Little Lucy's legs are ADORABLE!! Those are some classic pictures and I am so glad you have a record on this blog of how freaking cute all of your kids are! What a great story:-) (It's funny because Bella found some shoes almost exactly like those at someone's house and they were way too small! She didn't care, she just slid them on as far as they could go and tromped around until it was too hard to walk! hahaha. They seem to have an eye for glam:-)
love you, Jules
I LOVE chubby little legs! My three year old still has rolls on her legs! Too cute.
I like your new header BTW!
Haha, don't I just look SOOO generous! The shoes look like they've been to hell and back! I have not seen her out of these shoes every time we've seen you guys now that you mention it... So funny, and the chubby legs are too much! So cute.
that's sooo funny! I was just looking at those shoes before I read the post and thought...hmmm I know those shoes....I took some pictures last year of Laine's feet in those shoes because I loved the shoes! haaaa I'm with Lucy on the shoes....LOVE them!
Post a Comment