Monday, October 26, 2009

Another baby on the way..

Alivia
Rex

Lucy


We are very excited to welcome another little cutie to our family! I should have video taped the screams that came out of my kids mouths when we told them we were having a baby! They are thrilled to put it lightly :)!! The little peanut is due May 11th!! I am 12 weeks and inching my way to the end of my first trimester. It will be nice to want to eat again and not have to take a nap in order to survive the day. I told Jared that I don't remember feeling so sick, but he reminds me that I have been tired and sick with all of the kids. I guess you just sort of forget and do it all over again. :) It's more than worth it!!



16 comments:

Katie said...

So exciting! Congratulations! You have one of the most adorable families! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

YAH!!! Congrats you guys. That is awesome news.

Natalie said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats. I still need daily naps:)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Congrats! That is great news!

Emily said...

I am SO SO happy for you! That made my day! Congrats and I hope you feel better quickly! What a great month to be born in!

Jamie said...

I'm excited for you guys, too! Congrats!!

Emily said...

Congratulations! You're going to have an Aussie!

shells said...

congratulations little finchers!! i am super excited for you. and how exciting to be born an aussie :)

C Stevens said...

I'm very excited for you. I hope you are feeling better.
And about those photo's...I finished the project and it is packed and ready for Christmas. Thanks for looking.

Katrina said...

so excited for you Julie! I hope you get feeling better soon! I know how you feel about the naps. We are so happy for your adorable family!

Bethany said...

Yay! Congratulations. And yes... it seems we mothers forget what we go through during pregnancy so we will be willing to do it again. ;)

Happy day!

Lacie said...

Congrats Julie and Jared!!! That is exciting!!!

Susanna said...

Hooray! That means you and I are only about a week apart! How fun. I had forgotten about the constant queasy, yucky, tired. But it will soon be over and then you can enjoy your belly for awhile.

Oh yay! I'm so thrilled for you!

Kelli said...

What exciting news!! I love these pictures of your kids. They are all so cute. I can't wait to see your next little cutie ;) Congrats!!!

Tim, Janelle and Kiddos said...

That's FANTASTIC! Post a picture of you when you are 9 months prego and you are actually starting to show!:) How cool to say you were born in Austrailia!! Let me know how four is...

Amelia Hohl said...

Yea! I'm also expecting and am due two weeks after you! That'll be fun to have kids the same age. Congratulations and I'm jealous about your Christmas in the sun. Pittsburgh's winters can last almost 9 months. Ugh. The only thing that keeps me going is planning my spring garden. Ciao Sorel.