
On Thanksgiving weekend we went to the beach with some friends. They suggested a beach called Colloroy and we are always up for going to new beaches. It was great & the kids really loved it. All of our friends kids are pretty much the same age as ours. Here they are in one of the ocean pools.

Seriously, I can't get enough of this gal. Her chubbiness makes me smile.

Rex is getting really good on the body board. He loves it and gets better with every go.

Lucy decided it was her turn to take on the body boarding stuff. She was loving it and doing great until...................

Oh yeah, a massive wave came in and pushed her face into the sand. I thought for sure she would stand up crying, but she didn't. She stood up, coughed, pushed her hair out of her face and told her daddy she wanted to go again! That's my girl! ;) We really love the beach!!
6 comments:
OH my heck. Lucy's little figure is so DARLING!
The beach sounds really good right now! Glad you are having fun!! :)
How on earth did Lucy's foot get up to her bum like that? And...how many times did she have to take a face full of sand for you to capture the perfect photo? It is a little suspicious, you happen to get the perfect pic...that's all I'm sayin'.
What a strong girl to get up and go again.
Mom said she is having a wonderful time with you and your family.
Happy holidays!
"give it a go," huh. Yep I can hear the Aussie. ;) Looks like fun, what an adventure you guys are having.
Fun!
I love how you can see the concern on Jared's face as Lucy's little body is crumbling under the wave! Glad she was okay. What a trooper!
Julie- her body is in half! Her leg is almost touching her head Knowing that she got up and went again, I am DYING right now of laughter!!
Post a Comment