Monday, December 28, 2009

Our first Christmas in Australia

Jared's parents are here visiting right now and it has been fun having them here, especially to celebrate Christmas with us. This is a pic of our little feast. The crowns are from our Aussie poppers that we had by our plates.
Lucy & grandma with their cowgirl hats.

Alivia received the Hannah Montana Movie music CD. She LOVES it to say the least. This is her getting down to business with the dance moves. She has always loved making up dances and showing us her latest creations.


Rex opening his Christmas popper. These particular ones had little plastic toys in them.
Liv trying out her new wheels.
Rex getting ready to take his bike out for a test run..
Lucy was clomping around in my new high heels and managed to not fall over, even with the stretchy cord holding them together.

It would have been nice to see this pic before the actual riding of the bikes, but I somehow got the order of the pics messed up...
I bought the Hannah Montana movie for Liv a few months ago and I have had it hiding since then. I am the worst at waiting to give presents to people so I am pretty proud of myself for waiting. As you can tell, she likes it a little bit.
Jared's sis Collette had our family for Christmas this year and she works at this awesome place & she made the kids each their own book with pictures of them. She also made one for me with pictures from when Jared & I got married until now. They are so cute and so thoughtful!

Rex with his special book..
Lucy opening her book. Thanks C,C & M...we love them!
Yeah for Christmas morning!
Christmas started at 6:57 am at our house. The kids were up and excited.
The moment we let them loose....

1 comment:

Blackner Family said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! I can't believe you guys have been in Oz for a year!! WOW! Your kids are so big and gorgeous!! So glad you guys had a great Christmas!