Wednesday, February 24, 2010

from 3 to 1

The other day a friend of mine made a comment about Lucy being cute and wondering how I could stand it...truth is, I can't. :) She is so stinkin cute right now. Her personality is so huge, and she is so full of life. She makes us all laugh!

It has been over 5 years since I just had one child at home. With A & R in school together now, it is just me and this little lady at home. She is a lot of fun. She doesn't really get into things she shouldn't, she says funny things to me and she loves to make up songs and dance around the house, following me around in the kitchen, putting away laundry, whatever...she likes to be by my side.....and I don't mind a bit. It did feel strange at first not having the other two at home, but the days seem to be filled and before I know it it is time to go pick them up.

I have been fighting a nasty cold lately so a great friend of mine took Lucy for me for the day. Lucy was so happy to play with her friend Lena. I always seem to get hit with big, bad colds when I am pregnant...oh well, as we all know, when moms gets sick, life has to go on and things still need to get done, so I was very grateful to my friend for giving me some much needed r&r. Believe it or not, towards the middle of the afternoon, I kinda missed my Lucy and wanted her following me around with her little hand on her hip.
It will be fun to see what a new little one with add to the mix here in TWO months from next week! Yep, I am scheduled to have this little bundle of joy the first week of May. Although the pregnancy hasn't been all that rough, I am really looking forward to holding this baby. I always get so emotional when the baby is born, when I hear the little cry for the first time...here I am getting teary as I type....I can't wait!!!! :)

7 comments:

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

I haven't heard what you are having??? And yes you will have another adorable child just like the others

Katie said...

She is adorable!

julie said...

We didn't find out, Pam! Half teh house thinks it is a boy and the other half thinks it is a girl....time will tell. :)

Amelia Hohl said...

I just love your little Lucy. I am considering naming my baby Lucia in honor of my sister and Italy. What do you think? What are you having BTW?

Emily said...

She is adorable! Her personality is jumping through my monitor!

Mrs. Wright said...

I think she's so cute too! I'm just wondering how you're feeling. If you get a minute send me an email and let me know how you are. Love ya!

Erica Johnston said...

She gets it fromher mama... you are so refreshing!