Thursday, May 20, 2010

4 lil sweeties



It is crazy to think that it has been 2 weeks already since Jack was born.  We have been loving having him with us.  Although the first couple of weeks with a newborn can be killer at times...the long nights with some serious sleep deprivation...it is also such a peaceful time, if that makes sense.  There is something so tender and sweet about having a newborn in your home. 


My favorite is when he wakes up and is content and just looks at me...his cute little face, I just have to kiss it like crazy. 


I love the newborn stage when they snuggle into you and just want to me held.  It is really is hard to put into words what it feels like, but I really try to cherish it because they seem to grow-up and get big oh too fast.  I am trying to enjoy these times, even though it has been a little chaotic at times in our house and I am tired...it has been a life saver to have my mom here.

Jack has had plenty of love while he has been home.  The first thing the kids say when they get home from school is, "Can I hold Jack!?!!?!!?" (it is usually in a panic sounding voice)  I usually have to pick a number and whoever gets closest gets to hold him first.  They really do adore him. 
The other day I was driving and I looked in my rear view mirror and saw all 4 of them and it sorta hit me...wow, I am so lucky and blessed...and wow, where did all of these kids come from?!?! ;)  I love them for the sweeties they are and for the things they teach me on a daily basis.

6 comments:

Ang said...

Oh, Jules...They are so beautiful...all of them! I hope you are slowly getting more sleep and I am so relieved to know mom is there. I hope you are recovering well and know we are thinking of you and praying for all of you. That sweet little Jack is just so handsome.
love you,
ang

Emily said...

They are all so cute! It reminds me of what my mom says about my youngest sister--there was never enough baby to go around! I hope you get a nap!! It is so hard to be tired!

BjandEm said...

He is beautiful. Congratulations. What a blessing and what a beautiful family. Cherish every moment.

Spencer Morse said...

way cute pic of them all laying down, babies are so small hu?

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

Julie he is just gorgeous!! you are such a sweet mommy I love all your comments

Sarah said...

he's so lovely! congratulations!