I have always been touched and inspired by the story of this amazing couple. I have popped in on Stephanie's blog from time to time and have felt touched by her and her courage. This video brought me to tears and taught me some good lessons. I too am grateful to be a mother and can't wait to celebrate Mother's day with my four beautiful babies.
Click on the link below to watch the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHDvxPjsm8E&feature=player_embedd
4 comments:
I love this movie! I watched it yesterday and cried too. What an inspiring story. To think I complain sometimes and I have a fully functioning, healthy body!
Good luck tomorrow! I am so excited for you guys...it makes me want to have another one just to experience the newness of it all and my baby is only 3 months old!!!
That is really sweet. Thank you for sharing it. What an inspiration she is. I hope I can be a mother like that. Good luck with the delivery tomorrow. I can't wait to find out what you are having!! You are an amazing mama ;)
Julie, I watched this for the first time this morning. Wow! I'm sure battles everyday with accepting what she has and loving it, but she is doing a fabulous job. I loved what she said about feeling that being a mother is more then getting up and making breakfast, it is a privilege and a gift. I have had those same feelings since we brought Marlee into our home. So inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
I love catching-up with Stephanie...I went to elementary and jr. high with the clarke family (that's her maiden name) and they amazed me then. She is truly an inspiration...she was before this trial and she certainly is now. So beautiful. I love the way she words the divinity of motherhood. It is so amazing how blessed we are. Our prayers are with you and your new little one.
Post a Comment