Our little monkey started crawling this week!
It is so cute! He cruises all over the place.
After he crawls around he stops and takes a little break...Lucy calls him a statue.
s In other news Jack had his first taste of rice cereal. He was pretty much a champion with it. He didn't spit, or gag or try to grab it. It was amazing. :)
He likes it with pears and bananas.
I took this picture after church. I love it. Jared was reading and Jack was being a sweetie just chillin with him, After about 10 minute he was out..dead asleep!








5 comments:
That last photo is adorable. Love it!
You are kidding me! I can't believe how big he is!! Such a handsome little dude!
I am so impressed with your blogging, Julie! How do you do it?! I finally did a whirlwind couple posts on mine.....
I am happy to know your cute family is doing well!! Take care!!
Very advanced crawling at such a young age. And way to go eating so well! Paisley gagged choked and spit out everything...including applesauce!
Seriously such a good baby!!! I can't believe he is already crawling! He has changed so much in the short time since we saw you guys.
Congrats to the little crawler! That's something to celebrate!!! Out of curiosity, which layout do you use to get such big pics?
Post a Comment