Tuesday, April 5, 2011

a little bit of this and a little bit of that

 This little cute monkey will be 11 months old tomorrow. 11!! He is so much fun.  He has such a fun personality and we are all loving him so much. 

He is so big and grown-up.

Cute croc foot

Jack loves, loves, loves the bath.  I often find him trying to climb his way into the tub.



These two are good little buddies during the day while Liv and Rex are at school.



In other news I have been making a bunch of baby food.  Sweet potato, squash and pear combos.



carrots & potatoes

and a little bit of the fruity stuff. 

and I came out with a whole lot of food for the boo.

He has been loving it.

The kids had their school cross country last week and they ran their little hearts out.  It was fun to cheer them on.







Lucy being Lucy! :)



2 comments:

Jen said...

Julie--they are growing up so fast! So cute! I can't believe how much Jack looks like Rex! So excited to see you at the reunion.

C Stevens said...

Call me crazy but I think jack has jareds style. I could totaly see jared sporting a plaid button up...
The kiddo's all look so happy. You are such a great mom.
Love you!