This week the kids and I ventured into the big city to go see the vivid light display that was going on. We met Jared at his office, I packed a picnic and we ate dinner in the kitchen there, just us because everyone else had already gone home for the day.
After we ate we got back in the car and headed over the beautiful Harbour Bridge to meet the Prepchuk's in Circular Quay to walk around and see the displays. It was a chilly night, chilly for Sydney, not really that chilly for Utah. :)
Liv and Rex with their BFF's
Our fam...Rex decided it was time to slip in a quick 5 second nap during the photo and Lucy decided she was too cold to smile.
Jared found this awesome spot while running on his lunch break. We want to come back and gets some family pics sometime.
Mr. Boo was such a good little sport, he kept his hat on and was a good boy.
This was incredible. I will post a video of it.
One of my fave light displays on the Opera House! Groovy baby!
Rex n Conner
We all loved this display...it was cool but it also warmed us all up. They had an awesome fire display to Katy Perry's Firework song.
Quite a few buildings had lights on them with all sorts of cool colors and images.
Jack is just plain cute in his stretchy pants and hat!





2 comments:
I miss Sydney :( And I miss all of you, too!
Your family are all way too cute looking. Plus I LOVE Jack in his little girl hat and man-ly tights!
Post a Comment