Monday, August 8, 2011

good to be home in the U.S.

We made it!  The flight was LONG, but we made it. The kids were good, they didn't sleep much, but they watched a million movies.  I have taken 700 pictures already so I will be posting a huge post as soon as I get a chance.  Here are a few pics until then.  We stayed 2 days in LA with my good friend Stef and her husband.  It was so fun! 

Jack has his own star in Hollywood! ;)

Then it was off to Newport Beach for a week for the Schill family Reunion.  Newport is so beautiful!  I could have stayed at least another week.  I have TONS of pictures!!

I already miss the beach.  We are now in Utah and gearing up for the Finch Family Reunion for the next week!  Fun times! ;)

6 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Glad you are home & having a great vacation!

Jen said...

How fun to come here to the U.S.! I'm sure it was fun to stay with Stefanie (she I and I were in the same student ward) in California. I hope you're enjoying all your family reunions! I love your photos!

Angie said...

I would LOVE to see you if you could squeeze in a lunch date...

Amelia Hohl said...

You're here! I totally want to see you. I have two family reunions this month so hopefully I can find a day to come see you. I'm in Sandy and my Mom is now living in Provo so I go down that direction all the time. Please let me know when you're available so I can schedule a day to see you!

emilydeardeuff said...

How fun that you get to be home for reunions! You are incredible to fly that long with 4 kids! Way to go!

Mrs. Wright said...

Awww...you guys make the perfect couple! Hope you enjoy all the reunions!