Sunday, September 25, 2011

campfire on the beach

Seriously the beach is so much fun.  The kids played and played and loved every minute of it.


We went to an area where we could build a nice huge fire.  Hot dog roasting and smores.  Above we have 3 of my nieces. {Emily, Brinnan and Aubree}





Screen face captain jack sparrow

jack & grandma

Sarah & Lucy

Yeah, riding a bike on sand is pretty tricky

Niece Erin enjoing her tasty smore.











steve & campbelle



The two oldest in the Schill fam {Mike & JoLynne}




2 comments:

The Coombs Family said...

I love the pictures and it's so fun to see your family and how everyone has grown! I remember when some of the those nieces and nephews were runnin' around your house in diapers! It's amazing how quickly time flies. Again, I'm so sad we missed your family in Utah but maybe next time! Looks like you had fun!

Mom Schill said...

I think the huge marshmallows are too big and this photo proves that I'm right. I hope Rex ate the other marshmallows on his stick without getting sick!