If anyone has been to a Schill birthday party or get together then you know how much we love to play the candy game. We had two big games going on during our reunion. We also played electricity and the squirt bottle game. Classic games.
Cousins having craft time.
As part of the team competition, we had a sand castle building contest. We had strangers on the beach do the judging. There were some pretty great creations.
We also had a white elephant game. This golden fork has been at my parent's house as long as I can remember. It always freaked me out. Anyway, my nephew Tennyson is the proud owner of it now. He loves it. Jared got some bum inserts as his gift. There were some pretty sweet gifts. Adult Batman and superman undies and other treasures.
more white elephant goodness
We had lots of time to lounge on the beach which was really nice, I actually miss it. :)
Jamo with his grandma
Jamisen loved Lucy.
Pretty cute lifeguards.
i love this picture. liv is such a great big sis.
Lucy with her cousin Campbelle. They were cute together but all so little escape artists. One day they took off down the beach together and gave everyone a heart attack.
Cute sandy Lucy
Rex made this replica of the Opera House for the sand castle building competition. I thought he did a great job.
Rex & Teej
grandchild #2 {McKay} and grandchild #30 {Jack}
i love my jacka boo and i love newport beach
my sister found this special white elephant gift for me...because she knew it would freak me out....and it did. clowns are disturbing!




















1 comment:
Your family reunion looks like so much fun! I hope you were able to enjoy every minute with such a big, fun group :) Though I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous you're back in Sydney...I've been really "homesick" for Oz lately. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment