Friday, November 4, 2011

An after church drive along the ocean

After church on Sunday we took a scenic drive along the water and stopped to snap some pictures and let the kids climb on the rocks in their church clothes. :)





Um, not sure if I decided to make a funny face and Jared didn't get the memo...

                               Then Jared got the memo to look up at the sky and I didn't get it.





We stopped at a cool lighthouse and had a little sit time on the bench.  Rex & Liv are thrilled to be taking yet another picture.  Yes, I do torture them with photos.  The younger two are still happy to smile when a camera is before them.

Love this pic of Lu.

2 comments:

emilydeardeuff said...

Really pretty pictures! I love Lucy's dress!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

What an adorable family. I love the one of the kids on the bench.