This is my handsome 7 year old trying to act cool because his mommy has her arms around him.
Jared flew in from Utah that weekend. It was good to have him back with us...so we headed out to the beach. The Monterey area has so many incredibly beautiful beaches.
My dad is that little dot at the top of the hill.
This picture melts my heart. Period!
One thing that is classic about Monterey beaches is the sea weed. Always plenty of it.
Avatar..hahaha
Mr. Boo was due for a haircut. He did a good job, he just ate a cookie that was covered in hair.
I have so many fun memories of Pebble Beach 17 mile drive. The house we lived on was on hole 14?? I think? I will have to ask my parents. My good friend Holly lived in Pebble Beach and I loved to play at her house. She always wore red. Anyway, I love the 17 mile drive. It is beautiful. This house, the "witch house" has been there forever. It is now a historic sight. It is such a weird feeling when you see something from your childhood and suddenly so many memories come flooding back into your memory. That is what Monterey and Pebble Beach does to me.
They love the splash zone where they can touch the sea creatures.
They also loved touching the sting rays.
Jared and Jack watching the BYU game.
I love babies taking a bath in the sink.
Lucy went through a faze where she was wanting to look like a pirate. She recruited Rex to do her make-up.
She went all over the place looking like a pirate and giving people pirate looks. She doesn't mess around..if you get too close she will punch you.





1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Lucy the pirate is killing me. So funny! I love that witch house - cool!
Post a Comment