Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Eve at Manly Beach

 Last year we went to the beach on Christmas and opened a few presents.  Since Christmas was on a Sunday this year we decided to continue the tradition but go in Christmas Eve instead.  We went to Manly beach and the weather was perfect.  Rex was mortified when I said I wanted  to take a  picture of all of them with their gifts. {see above picture}  So funny!

I talked him into a picture with a smile and he gave me a smile and a flamingo leg.  :)



                                      Since we can't make snow angels Lucy made sand angels.



The kids love the beach.  Sand, sand & more sand.  

We all went out into the water and had fun jumping the waves and swallowing salt water.  It was a fun way to celebrate Christmas Eve as a family.

1 comment:

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

So fun to see Manly beach - that's where we stayed the first time we came! What a fun Christmas tradition - I love it! And isn't it funny the things kids get embarrassed about?