The first ring was given to me at the airport as I was leaving on my mission. I was very surprised. 6 months earlier we were at a devotional at BYU listening to President Faust. He spoke about a ring that had been passed down from generation to generation in his family. I am hoping to do the same with this ring. I love the inscription that Jared had put on the inside. It reads...Believe Christ. I have worn it nearly everyday for the past 12 years.
The ring below was given to me on October 12,2001 when Jared asked me to marry him. I love it.
When you zoom in on your rings you realize they could use a good polishing. :)
5 years later Jared surprised me with a band to go with my wedding ring.
5 more years=10 and Jared once again gave me (not a surprise this time because I picked it out) a beautiful ring. I love it.
Each of these rings mean so much to me. I love what they represent and the different time in my life that I received them.
I married a great person.Jared has always been good to me and I am happy to spend forever with him.
We went out for dinner {yum Indian food}and a movie {We bought a Zoo which I really loved}. As we sat eating we talked about the last 10 years. The fun times, the hard times, the funny times, the adventures. We are grateful for all of it, grateful we have been blessed with our children. Life is good. We both agreed that we never thought in a million years we would be celebrating our 10th anniversary in Sydney, Australia. Looking forward to many, many, many more years. Love you Jared!






2 comments:
Very sweet!
What fun memories, and beautiful rings! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment