Thursday, May 22, 2008

Father's & Son's





Jared took Rex on his first Father's & Son's outing. Rex thought it was the greatest thing ever. He told me about every detail when he got home. Rex loves his dad and likes to do everything just like him. He wore his red hat because Jared was wearing his red hat. Do they look related??

5 comments:

Keli and Mike said...

That looks so fun! Mike is so excited for Jamison to get a little bigger so he can go. I love your waterfall pictures!

Mom Schill said...

It was great to see your new photos. Your blog is a great journal of your activities. Rex is growing up! It is fun to see him with his dad on the Fathers' and Sons' Outing. I'm sure it was hard on Livi to not be able to join them. I could almost smell the "John". Keep posting these terrific family photos. Love, Mom/Grandma

ashley said...

How fun! I love the toilet picture:) Classic!! Our ward's father/son camp out is this weekend but there is still 2 feet of snow where they are going so we'll see how that goes?? Welcome to Montana right:) Where is that waterfall?? I have never heard about it, too bad we missed out on it while we lived there, we love that kind of stuff.

Molly said...

I love that Rex wants to be just like his Dad! So cute! I love the pics of all your high school friends! I haven't seen Jenny or Katie in years! So much fun!

Dana said...

That picture of Rex in front of that nasty toilet is hilarious!!