Monday, June 2, 2008

Field trip

Alivia's preschool took a fun trip to a really cool place by the lake by our house. It is a designated place for wildlife and all sorts of birds. We saw a lot of cool nests and birds. The kids have been learning about habitats so they had a lot of fun exploring. I always enjoy going on the field trips with the kids. I think we will go back soon and take Rex this time.




Alivia's school is moving to a new location so they are trying to earn money for the new school. On Saturday they had a fundraiser.
We had breakfast and each class performed musical numbers. It was really cute. One of the little boys was singing his heart out. He was so loud and so off key...it was adorable! They also had all sorts of drawings and auctions. We had a great time.

2 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Well I'm officially a stalker now, because I found your Facebook AND your blog all in like ten minutes. Why didn't I think about this before???

This is Kate. I love you and miss you. Email me nownownownownow

Emily said...

Julie! I am so excited to know where you are and what you are up to! I never put 2 and 2 together about your brother but I totally know him and his kids and my husband just took a class from him at Darden! What a great guy. It really is such a small world!!!