Monday, June 16, 2008

We love Daddy






I just wanted to write a little something for Jared for Father's Day. Those of you that know Jared know what a great guy he is. I have known Jared for 10 years and we have been married for 6 1/2 years...let's just say..he is very patient:). During that time I have learned so much and have grown to appreciate and love him more & more. He is a very kind person. He does thoughtful stuff for me like mowing a heart and I love you in the grass. He rarely gets upset and he a good dad. The kids love him so much and love spending time with him. He knows how to get me laughing and boost me when I need boosting. I feel very blessed. We love our dads and appreciate all that they do for us. Love ya dads &Happy Father's Day! Love ya Jared! You're zee best!!

1 comment:

Susanna said...

hi sweet julie! your post on facebook made me smile. i love seeing all these beautiful pics of your family. what sweet kids. i hope you don't mind me sneaking a peek.