Monday, June 30, 2008

Out on the lake again.... wahooo!





Boating twice in one week...how lucky are we??!!! We had a fun time on the lake last Thursday night. We went with some friends Brandon, Natalie, Chelsea & Shane & of course all the kids. It was windy and the water was choppy so it made for an exciting ride on the tubes. The guys went tubing and I am pretty sure Jared did a full cartwheel on the water. They were flying across the water. Then the girls went together. At first we thought Brandon was purposely trying to drench us because we were getting water sprayed right into our faces, but apparently the ropes were twisted along with the wind blowing the water right up our noses. After we got untangles we had a great time. A few times I went airborne and held my breath while I was in the air because I was sure I was going to wipe out when I landed, but amazingly enough I always landed back on my tube. The guys were laughing that every time we made a turn they would hear high pitched screaming. The kids also went out on the tubes. I took Lucy on the tube for the first time on my lap. She loved it. So..THANKS Brandon & Natalie.

No comments: