Happy 33rd Jared! We all love you so much and hope you have the best birthday! Thanks for making us laugh all the time and for being so great to us. Happy Birthday!!! Love, Julie, Liv, Rex & Luc
Happy belated birthday Jared!! Hope you had a wonderful day..you deserve it!! You are such a great guy and I feel so lucky to have you as one of my best friends while at UVU!!
Hey Jared! Happy Birthday! I had no idea, but then, I guess I didn't stick around long enough to find out. haha
Julie, I have finally upgraded my template. I have NOTHING on your blogging skills, but I will get there. Part of my problem is I stare at a computer screen all day.
ANYWAY .. I hope this finds your family well! You family is so darling!
3 comments:
Happy belated birthday Jared!! Hope you had a wonderful day..you deserve it!! You are such a great guy and I feel so lucky to have you as one of my best friends while at UVU!!
We want to wish you a Happy "a little late" Birthday too! Hope you had a special day. You look like a real mountain man in that picture! -)
Hey Jared! Happy Birthday! I had no idea, but then, I guess I didn't stick around long enough to find out. haha
Julie, I have finally upgraded my template. I have NOTHING on your blogging skills, but I will get there. Part of my problem is I stare at a computer screen all day.
ANYWAY .. I hope this finds your family well! You family is so darling!
Post a Comment