One time I bought some lettuce & the first couple of layers were limp & nasty so I put them on Rex & Liv's heads & called them lettuce heads. They laughed forever. Now every time I have lettuce they say, "Mom, can we have a lettuce head."
Julie!!! How stinkin adorable are they? Oh I love it! Okay, so I think I've finally figured a little bit more how to do this blogging thing. I'm hoping to be better at responding to posts and stuff!!! We love and adore you guys and can't wait to see you again!!!! Silly lettuce heads!!!!
3 comments:
So cute!!!
Your blog look is so great. What fun kids! They are the cutest.
Julie!!! How stinkin adorable are they? Oh I love it! Okay, so I think I've finally figured a little bit more how to do this blogging thing. I'm hoping to be better at responding to posts and stuff!!! We love and adore you guys and can't wait to see you again!!!! Silly lettuce heads!!!!
Post a Comment