So a lot of friends are doing this fun little post. How it works- you get to leave a memory that you have about me. (Be Nice :)
Here are the rules: 1. add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together or just a memory you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me I'll assume you are playing the game and I will come to your blog and leave one about you. (I'll be nice too.)
6 comments:
Remember that one time, when we got robbed on the death train from Pisa to Nice? Except I got a little more robbed?
I remember that.
HAHAH
Just one memory? Right. My brain floods with them. I was just telling Adam about the time we went and played in the canal and my dad, and your dad too, I'm sure, told us not too. Well, we had to climb under the fence, remember? Then we were playing and thought we found a snake. Yeah. It was just a piece of something in the water. But then do you remember what happened? These two way scary guys came down from the other direction and we thought we were going to get kidnapped!!! We hurried and ran to get away. But as we were shimmying under the fence the poky part scratched me really bad right down the middle of my back! Oh, that hurt. And it was hard to hide, too. Remember going to the mall every day for an entire week? When I got lost at Seven Peaks? Or fell in your neighbor's pool with all my clothes on? Oh man. Let's go back and make some more memories!! Poopoo pepper. Nosy neighbor. Gosh, I could go on. I love you a lot and it's so fun to now be at this point in our lives and still be so close. Yet so far away!! :) Talk to you soon!!!!
AWWW!! the younger years!! I remember sleeping over at mindy's in her motorhome THAT WAS SO FUN!! Were you there at Dana's during our "Another One Bites The Dust videos"! I am laughing right now thinking about it! Let's hope that video is long gone!!
Oh memories!! I remember meeting at the Hawkes's corner and we HAD to touch the pole before we left. I remember riding our bikes in the neighborhood and visiting all the old people. I remember writing notes to each other in the back yard when we were too bored or embarrassed to talk about something. I remember writing each other while you lived in England and France and saying BBF & BFF at the end of each letter. I could go on and on....
Where to begin?! Um horking down a box of mac and cheese with soy sauce and ranch at my house every day after school or bagels with cream cheese or pizza with 4 cups of ranch poured all over it. Were we always eating?
I think my favorite would be when you ate that yellow skittle off the floor at the movie theater that was leftover from the movie before us. Or making up actions to "I swear" and singing it at the top of our lungs.
umm, well I haven't known you for too long, I mean not since childhood but I do have some great memories. I remember when we had our babies on the same day in the same hospital. You were just a couple of doors down. We both had C-sections and we would get our Catheter poles and walk to visit eachother. So much fun! I also remember getting preggo around the same time and we both got cold sores. I also remember doing our visiting teaching and walking to all of our people in the neighborhood!! Those were good times!
Love,
Trina
Post a Comment