


I just had to post a little something about our little Lucy. She went to nursery for the first time today. She could have gone a few weeks ago but she had a cold and because I was a little worried about her. So I thought for sure she would have a hard time and cry her face off like Alivia & Rex did when they started nursery. Nope...Jared dropped her off, stayed for a send and walked right out. I couldn't believe it. I peeked in a few times and she was the only girl in there. She was pushing a basketball around in a stroller. It was pretty cute. When we picked her up & asked her if she liked nursery and she said over and over again, "yeah, yeah.." So our little baby is all grown up. I tried to take her picture when we got home and she gave me a nice crusty face. That's our Luc!
2 comments:
Good job Lucy! It is time for Jamison to go to nursery but we are headed to Utah for a few weeks, so I'll try it out when we get back. I'm sure he'll be the one who is screaming when we leave.
That is great!!
Post a Comment