




It was a sad day when Rex had to say good bye to his friends and teacher. We have loved Initiative Learning Center. The teachers there have been so good to our kids and they have taught them so many great things. We will miss everyone there. Rex's friend Blake told his teacher that he can't come to school anymore because Rex won't be there. I thought that was pretty tender. When I went to pick Rex up all the kids had made their hand print into a turkey and below it they wrote what they were thankful for. There were a lot of I am thankful for my mommy or daddy or friends....Rex is grateful for TURKEY! Pretty cute. His last day they made potato turkeys. It was a potato with toothpicks with construction paper.
3 comments:
Last night Nathan said our family prayer and he prayed for "Rex, Alivia, their baby, their mommy, and their daddy." He told me before church that he was going to sit by Rex in class. We're going to miss you guys! I hope your drive to Utah went smoothly!
We wish you well on your move. When will that be? Love Pam Lee
you will be missed!! I am so glad that Rex loved his preschool. I love his turkey!!
Post a Comment