



Day # 2 in Sydney...we decided to take a trip to Cronulla beach. It was so beautiful and the water was so blue. It was a last minute trip so I just grabbed the swimsuits for the kids. No towels or anything else. They were in heaven. They loved playing in the water and digging holes in the sand. Rex loved it so much that he kept rubbing sand all over his body. Lucy would run to the water, touch it, squeal and then run back to us. The theme of the drive home was.... "I have sand in my bum." Rex kept whining that he had sand in his bum so I told him that he'd have to take off his swimsuit and just go nuddy ruddy the rest of the way home. I thought maybe he had a tiny bit of sand in his bum. No! He took that suit off and about a 5 gallon bucket worth of sand went all over the place. He wasn't kidding that he he had sand in his bum. The rental car place is going to love us when we return the car. We had a fun time.
7 comments:
Just so you know, as I write this comment I am all bundled up in warm clothes SHIVERING in the basement! I am a little jealous! HOW STINKIN' FUN! I can't wait to see more pictures of your adventure! I love the look on Rex's face, it's like he is having the time of his life and I'm sure he is!
So glad to hear you made it safely and in one piece!
Unbelievable. Could you at least put a coat on the kids there on the beach to make us think it's a little cold there? We're freezing to death here!
Glad you're having fun. I look forward to the next adventure.
How fun! I will take the beach over all this SNOW any day!!!
Not only do I miss your little family ..
I am SO jealous!! SO JEALOUS!
Australia is on my list of places to visit before I am too old to enjoy it (not long til that happens ;)
Are these pictures supposed to make us feel jealous? Huh? Well it's working! Good luck you guys!!! What a fun new adventure. I can't wait to hear more.
So so fun!!! Love the story about Rex and the bum sand! :)
How fun! That beach is beautiful.
Post a Comment