When I was 12 years old, I wrote in my journal that I wanted to name my first baby girl Alivia. So when I was pregnant with #1 and found out that we were having a girl, we knew she would be named Alivia. Luckily Jared liked the name as well.Phwee!!! So on January 30, 2003, after a LONG day, Miss Alivia came into the world at 9:59 pm weighing 7 lbs 5oz and 19 in. The day we brought her home from the hospital was a blizzard & she was so tiny bundled up in her car seat. I had to sit in the backseat next to her because I was wanting to make sure she was ok.(You mother's know what I mean, first baby...yeah, you could say I was a little paranoid of everything.) Now, 6 years later it is hard to believe that all those years have passed by. Alivia is such a great girl. She is thoughtful, loving and very creative. We love her so much and are so happy that she is part of our family. We love you so much Liv! Happy 6th Birthday!!!
Most of the pics of Liv when she was a baby are in Utah....so maybe in birthdays to come I will post more of her cute baby pics.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Livi! We love you SOOO much. You are such a fun, loving and beautiful little girl. We missed talking to you last night. Hope you had a fun "swim party"! Who would have thought you'd be swimming on your birthday in January?!
Hope you had a great birthday Liv. We love you too. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Miss you.
Yea Alivia! SIX!!! Hope you had a wonderful 6th birthday! :)
Post a Comment