Wow...I bet your glad to finally be where you are going to be for awhile. i know that whenever we have moved...no matter how overwhelming it might feel(all I have to do) it's nice to finally to be "home". I am so sorry we missed you in Utah. Between family and friends my time slipped from me. I really, really wanted to see you before you left though. I have to tell ya that Miaja was just looking at this blog with me and she saw the picture of your luggage and she said, "Wow mommy...that's a lot of stuff! They must be going REALLY far!" I wish you all the very best in Australia! What a wonderful adventure! When Jer finishes here in San Antonio we have contemplated going abroad for a few years! We'll see...I fee like we've been "abroad" for years already!!! We send you all our very best. Keep in touch! -Christy and Miaja
What a great time! Thanks for the Christmas card/newsletter. What an exciting adventure to live in Sydney. Glad your family is doing well. You are beautiful:)
Sorry I never responded to your email. It has been crazy around here over the holidays and then both my kids got ear infections the day the Christmas crowd left. I have been keeping up with you with your blog though and I'm so excited for you that you get to spend time in another country, especially since ours is going to pot! I look forward to hearing about all your wild adventures. One thing I know about Australia is that it is home to some of the most deadly bugs and animals. You should make sure you know about the Sydney Funnel Web Spider and the Box Jellyfish just to name a couple. Those animals really freak me out! I hope you never come in contact with them while you're there! Buona Fortuna Sorella Bella!
5 comments:
This really makes me want to go back to Disney! i am glad you guys made it safe and are doing well!
Let us know how Australia is! I hope they didn't charge you for all your extra suitcases! They are crazy about that these days!
Wow...I bet your glad to finally be where you are going to be for awhile. i know that whenever we have moved...no matter how overwhelming it might feel(all I have to do) it's nice to finally to be "home". I am so sorry we missed you in Utah. Between family and friends my time slipped from me. I really, really wanted to see you before you left though.
I have to tell ya that Miaja was just looking at this blog with me and she saw the picture of your luggage and she said, "Wow mommy...that's a lot of stuff! They must be going REALLY far!"
I wish you all the very best in Australia! What a wonderful adventure! When Jer finishes here in San Antonio we have contemplated going abroad for a few years! We'll see...I fee like we've been "abroad" for years already!!!
We send you all our very best. Keep in touch!
-Christy and Miaja
What a great time! Thanks for the Christmas card/newsletter. What an exciting adventure to live in Sydney. Glad your family is doing well. You are beautiful:)
Hey Sorel,
Sorry I never responded to your email. It has been crazy around here over the holidays and then both my kids got ear infections the day the Christmas crowd left. I have been keeping up with you with your blog though and I'm so excited for you that you get to spend time in another country, especially since ours is going to pot! I look forward to hearing about all your wild adventures. One thing I know about Australia is that it is home to some of the most deadly bugs and animals. You should make sure you know about the Sydney Funnel Web Spider and the Box Jellyfish just to name a couple. Those animals really freak me out! I hope you never come in contact with them while you're there! Buona Fortuna Sorella Bella!
Post a Comment