
When we moved to Australia we quickly found out that we had some fellow American families around us. Over the months we have become good friends and it has been really nice to have them here when I have had questions or simply needed a reminder of home. One of the families are moving back to the US this week so we got together for dinner. There was one family from Australia and they decided to open a can of worms and talk about the differences in Australia verses the US. Unfortunately they were pretty outnumbered. It was all in good fun and got to be pretty comical at times.

This is the first pic we took. And we were all laughing our faces off because I was on the wrong side of the table so couples were oddly matched and the girl taking the pic was telling me she couldn't see me so that I needed to scootch in closer(not really sure what she met, seeing as there is plenty of room in the pic.) We had a fun night(Ben we missed you) Good luck, Brammers!! Have a good Thanksgiving!!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun party. We can't wait to have you back here with us one day. When I talked with Jared, he made it sound like your family is going to be Aussie's for life. It must be a great life in the "land down under".
Happy Thanksgiving
Post a Comment