
Our little Lucy loves to perform. She likes to dance during movies and sing along when the music comes on. For example, last night we were at a church get together and there were some musical numbers going on and while everyone was sitting, there was Lucy in the middle of the floor doing ballet...graceful kicks, turns and even a bow at the end. She is so cute I can't stand it. :) Here is is bowing after performing a number during a movie at our house.

She loves to wear shoes, just not her shoes. These are Liv's shoes that are way to big for her. Who knows, maybe they enhances her dancing.

I love everything about this picture. Her legs up, her glance over at me, her headband that she told me matched her dress... :), and most of all her chubby hand resting on her chubby cheek.

She loves Liv and likes to copy whatever she does. I think it's adorable. Lucy is no longer a baby, she is turning into a little girl. I call her my baby and she says she is a big baby. Rex & Liv call her a giant baby. I love the age that she is at, she says the funniest things and most of the time I am the only one that can translate some of the words she says....in a nutshell..we all love our Lucy.
4 comments:
Julie, I love to read your blog. I agree Lucy is not a baby any more but a little girl. The photos of her are adorable. She is a sweetie!
I love that she loves to dance and perform during movies!! So cute!!
I think it's so neat that she looks up to her big sister Liv! It cracks me up to think that kids this age think that things match when they really don't. You are such a good Mom Julie! I appreciate your wisdom and perspective in everything you share on your blog. You lift me up!
So cute!!! Gracie is just like Lucy in wanting to copy her older sis.
Hey, I do have skype, we should do that sometime, just let me know when!
Post a Comment