Sunday, January 31, 2010

one last summer holiday adventure

Our summer holidays are coming to an end on Monday when the kids head on back to school. It has been a fun filled summer...hot, but fun!
On Friday I took the kids to the zoo and we had a fun time there. Toronga Zoo is a great zoo but it is HUGE and super hilly so you leave feeling like you got a massive workout...especially when you are 6 mon. preg and trying to push a huge 2 year old in a stroller up the hills. :) I finally made her bail and walk part of the way...didn't really want this baby born at the zoo.
We have passes to the zoo which makes it nice so we don't feel like we have to rush and see everything. We spent a few hours there and then headed over to see daddy at work.Lucy liked the itty bitty baby rhino statue...

Liv's cousin Leah sent her a Flat Stanley and we have been taking him places with us and taking lots of photos for her.
yep, Lucy is too cute for words....:)
The gorilla family mingling with the Finch family...
the cuties..

Lucy with Mr. Croc...

4 comments:

Bringing Lady Back said...

Super fun!

Your kids are so cute. Love these pics!

C Stevens said...

It's a good thing you want a lot of kids cause you sure have cute, lovable, smart, funny... Well I should just say I'm so lucky to be related.

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

I love how you love your kiddos...so so sweet

Cyndi said...

I just can't get over the sun and everyones tan bodies. You guys look like you are having so much fun. The kids are darling. Congratulations on your pregnancy!