We can say that we spent New Year's Eve over looking the Harbour in Sydney and seeing the spectacular firework display...but man were there a lot of people. We were all wiped out when it was all over. The view was pretty incredible though.
Our first hot Christmas...the kids wanted some snow by the tree so they cut paper into itty bitty pieces and scattered all over the floor. I didn't clean any of it up. I thought it was adorable and it stayed scattered all over the floor until Christmas.
Alivia's graduation from Year 1...way to go Liv!
Our first Thanksgiving spent with friends and the Elders....good times.
A picnic at the park after church with friends...
Jervis Bay was a highlight. We loved spending a few days and nights there with our friends the Riley's who live here but are from Utah.
Rainy, humid days means we bust out the rain coats
This was actually a pic from our first week in Australia. Our first encounter with a koala. Lucy looks scared to death. I am just smiling and hoping the little critter doesn't claw my face off.
We loved meeting the kangaroos here in OZ
We love the Sydney Temple
My parents made the journey over and we had heaps of fun with them. It was fun having them stay for almost 4 weeks. We were able to do a lot during that time.
Kelly,a friend and sister from my mission was in Sydney with her parents for a week and was able to stay with us. It was fun having her here and the kids loved her cute little boy.
Jared & I spent a night in the city. We had fun walking around the city, going on a jet boat ride & enjoying the city at night.
Our first Fourth of July away from home was spent with fellow American friends.
Our first week in Australia was spent at the beach & exploring Sydney. This is a pic from our first walk around the city.
4 comments:
love the pictures. I love seeing your adventures. You guys are such an adorable family!
I love picture packed posts! I'd rather that than too many words. =0) I'm glad to see you've all had such a great year! Miss you.
I love your blog...I LOVE YOU!
Love the pictures... so glad you and your sweet family have adjusted so well to Australia! Looks like you've all had a blast. Awesome! (or is it Ausse some? I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself.)
Post a Comment