Tuesday, January 19, 2010

two little pampered beauties


A week or so ago, I went to check on the girls to see if they had fallen asleep and this is how I found them in their beds. I laughed out loud and went downstairs to get Jared so that he could see how flippin cute our girls are & to snag the camera. I like to keep the little eye shades or whatever they are called from the airplane. I keep a couple of them by my bed for those mornings when the kids wake up at the crack of dawn and I am still needed and wanting a few more minutes. I let them climb my bed, watch some cartoons while I get another half hour in with my shades on. :) It works for me!

2 comments:

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

so cute Julie I am happy you are documenting all of this fun behavior

C Stevens said...

I love those "laugh out loud" moments.