Sunday, January 31, 2010

You've had a birthday shout hooray!!

My first baby turned 7 today and I can hardly believe it. She has been looking forward to it for months.
She received lots of fun gifts from family & friends along with "millions" of phone calls & emails( as Livi put it). Thanks everyone for the love...she loved every minute of it.
She requested Outback Steakhouse for her bday dinner destination. Of course the food was yum and we devoured the plate of cheesy chippies. Just sitting in the restaurant kinda felt like I was in the Outback restaurant in Orem..it's the most American feeling restaurant I have been to here, which is odd because it's meant to be an Aussie feeling restaurant. Interesting!
The birthday gal....
The other side of the table..
In the morning Liv & I headed to the local mall for a little girl time. Liv had her finger and toenails painted....she felt pretty fancy. We had lunch and did a little shopping.

Her birthday breakfast request was french toast and scrambled eggs with extra cheese. We love you Liv! :)

2 comments:

Mom Schill said...

Livi looks so grown up. She had quite the birthday celebration! It was fun to talk to her on the phone and sing Happy Birthday. She will be such a great help to you when your baby is born.

C Stevens said...

Alivia, you look so beautiful. I can't believe how quickly you became a woman. Love you.