
So I learned this year that the Aussies don't get into St. Patrick's Day like we do in the US. The kids had their green pancakes & milk before heading off to school & we all had our green on. (the kids had a "mufti day" as they call it here where they don't have to wear their uniform that day.) Jared said he was the only one at work with a green tie. Liv's class put on a little play that morning & we stayed to watch. My little fam was the only one decked out in green shirts, ribbons and clips. haha, oh well, I enjoy celebrating the holidays. I could have gone on a major pinching spree... :)
3 comments:
Way to represent the American- Irish pride! (:
I have the CUTEST nieces and nephews.
Hey,...we had a similar kind of breakfast! LOVE little Lucy's face in that pic! What a cute little girl!
Post a Comment