Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lucy Jean Jelly Bean!


We love Lucy so much! 

She is so full of personality. 
She has a great sense if humor.

Almost every morning you wake up happy and ready for some snuggles in our bed.  You sneak into our room and tickle my face to wake me up.

You are becoming quite the little lady.


We love how you walk around with your hands on your hips and talk in your "fancy voice.'
Your eyelashes have always been so long and beautiful!!

Did we mention how much we love your curls?

We all love you very much, Lucy and are SO happy that you are part of our family!  We know you are going to be a great big sister soon. 
Happy Birthday, sweetheart!!  Big hugs and kisses!!

4 comments:

Ashley Schill said...

Happy Birthday Lucy Jean! I can't believe she is 3 already! I love all the pictures you posted recapping her last 3 years. She really is full of personality! We love you Lucy!

prepchuks said...

Those are really gorgeous little pics! Happy Birthday Lucy!!!

Annie said...

WOW! She is soooooo grown up! What an absolute doll!! I hope you had fun celebrating!
Since Lucy is 3.....that means Jack will be turning 3 soon.....where did the time go??? :)
Miss you guys! Looking forward to hearing about your new little bambino/bambina! :)

Mom Schill said...

Lucy is so cute! I love your pictures. I'm excited to see all of you in two weeks. It will be wonderful to hold your new little one.