Congratulations!! He is just as cute as they come! We are very happy around here... "another Jack" my kids say! Your whole family is adorable! Enjoy these tiny baby moments!!! Before you know it your Jack will be as big as my Jack! :) Miss you guys!
Julie, he is just so cute!! Congrats on your beautiful bundle of joy! It was only 5 months ago I had mine and she is already getting so big!! Enjoy him. I am so happy for you!
Yeah for another BOY! So excited for you. He is darling. I am glad the kids are so happy and things are going well. I am so glad that your Mom there to help... what a relief! This gets me excited for our little guy in two months! Fun that we will both have 2 boys and 2 girls. Congratulations!!!
He is so beautiful. How cool to be born in Australia!! Maybe he'll have a cool accent!! Man great looks, awesome personality (if he's anything like his parents!!) and an accent...then you'd really have trouble! Love that Lucy is obsessed with earlobes, hilarious! And Liv's yoga pose impressive!!! Love and miss you guys!!
11 comments:
Congratulations!! He is just as cute as they come! We are very happy around here... "another Jack" my kids say! Your whole family is adorable! Enjoy these tiny baby moments!!! Before you know it your Jack will be as big as my Jack! :) Miss you guys!
Precious!
Julie, he is just so cute!! Congrats on your beautiful bundle of joy! It was only 5 months ago I had mine and she is already getting so big!! Enjoy him. I am so happy for you!
Adorable! Congratulations!
Yeah for another BOY! So excited for you. He is darling. I am glad the kids are so happy and things are going well. I am so glad that your Mom there to help... what a relief! This gets me excited for our little guy in two months! Fun that we will both have 2 boys and 2 girls. Congratulations!!!
What a beautiful baby! I am so happy for you guys!
He is so beautiful. How cool to be born in Australia!! Maybe he'll have a cool accent!! Man great looks, awesome personality (if he's anything like his parents!!) and an accent...then you'd really have trouble! Love that Lucy is obsessed with earlobes, hilarious! And Liv's yoga pose impressive!!! Love and miss you guys!!
Congrats on your new baby boy. He's adorable!
So Cute! Congratulations on the new addition to your family.
Congratulations! Jack is so beautiful!!
Well ya should be! He's sooooooo stinkin' cute! Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment