We blessed our cute little Jack last Sunday. He was a good boy.
He was cute in his little white jumper sleeper thing. I love babies in those things, they look so cuddly and snugly.
I love the chub that he is putting on. His cheeks are so kissable and adorable!
We had a little lunch after church at our house. It was fun to celebrate Jack with so many good friends. It is the first blessing where we haven't had our families with us. {we missed you all} We feel very blessed to have such great people in our lives here.
{amanda, wes & lena having a cuddle with Jack}
{jason & baron with jackers}
{aaron & julia} it was such a beautiful day...sunny & warm
jack will be three months this week...fastest three months ever...i can hardly believe it. he is so fun right now. he smiles & giggles and jibbers jabbers on and on...we love him.
{laura & gemmah}
{the miller fam...gabe, chelsea & sebastian}
It was a great day. Grateful for a sweet baby in my life. One of the sweetest experiences in life is a brand new baby. I feel really super lucky to have four sweet babies. I am happy!









2 comments:
What a nice day! he looks so cuddly in his outfit-I can't wait to cuddle him in person soon!
It looks like it was a beautiful day. I'm so sorry we couldn't be there! Also, the post above this one is hilarious. You are such a nice mom to just shut the door and let them play (especially since, even if they did clean up, you probably had to do the laundry and wash a million towels). Your kids are darling. We definitely have to get together again soon :)
Post a Comment