I have been a bit of a slacker with my flash back Friday posts. I missed last week, so I am trying to make up for it. It is all about grandpas this week. I love this pic above. The handsome man on the top left is Jared's Grandpa Finch with his brothers and sister. Grandpa Vernon, as our kids call him, is a great man. We were lucky enough to have him seal us in the temple when Jared and I were married.
This is my grandpa "gramps" Nielsen. I know you can't read the article, but he invented a machine that could make 7500 lollipops per hour. He always had lollipops at his house in Draper, Utah. My gramps Nielsen is the only grandpa I remember,he passed away when I was 9. My other grandparents died before or shortly after I was born. He had a bump on his head and he would shiver and make a silly noise when we would kiss it. I will have to get some pics of our g&g Van Zweden and Schill for another flash back post.


No comments:
Post a Comment