Friday, August 13, 2010

Bucket n movie

We hardly ever get a bucket of KFC...actually I can't even think of a time when we have ordered a bucket.  So it was a treat last weekend when we ordered a bucket of chicken.  The kids were super excited about it as I was ordering it at the drive thru....when I pulled up to the window to get it they gave me a box.  Huh?!?  I thought I ordered a bucket?  I asked the girl about the bucket and she said you can pack the chicken different ways.....but I wanted the bucket.  Anyway, I told her that my kids were about to burst with the idea of having chicken in a bucket...she handed me a bucket and I transferred the chicken when we got home....
We had our chicken with Solo...
and Liv's FAVORITE mashed potato & gravy.
We watched this classic movie....I love good, cheesy movies.
We relaxed and had fun as a fam...
Liv wanted to be the photographer and she went around quietly snapping candid shots....
we ate our American lollies that Collette and Curtis sent to us...(thanks) I looove frooties.  You should have seen the giant size pile of wrappers at the end of the movie.
snuggle time
Jared always ends up being the kid's jungle gym.  It was a fun night being together, even if we did feel nasty after filling our bellies with fried, greasy chicken and candy.

2 comments:

C Stevens said...

I'm so glad you got the lollies. Looks like another fun filled evening at the Finch's.

Chelsea said...

Ha ha, Chris got a random craving for KFC yesterday. We had to stop and get a "bucket", too, although we didn't bother swapping out the boxes. I was just so disappointed that they didn't have biscuits. To me, that's the only real reason for KFC;) I love all your projects, too, you are so creative and talented!