Last weekend we had German pancakes with our friends Baron & Jason at Baron's apartment. He lives in Elizabeth Bay and the views from his apartment are BEAUTIFUL!!
I wouldn't mind cooking and baking all day with the window open and the ocean breeze coming in. Yes, please!
We ate and ate a ginormous, delicious breakfast...German pancakes with nutella, cream, coconut syrup, bacon, eggs, salmon, berries, juice...anything yummy for breakfast...it was there.
After we ate we walked down to the park by Baron's house and Jared tried to catch a tiny, tiny fish for Rex. He wanted a tadpole but we couldn't find one. Yes, we are thieves. The fish was pronounced dead later that night when I went downstairs to put some laundry in the washer. In the morning I told Rex and showed him "fishy" (his name) and Rex needed proof that he wasn't alive so he shook the bowl a couple dozen times. I came back after Rex had some time with fishy and he was gone. I asked him where he was and he said he put him in the garbage...alright..i always felt like a proper burial was usually in the toilet so that it can be in water...at first he asked if we could cook it for dad because dad likes fish.
We visited Baron's next door neighbor who is 97 years old. She was so sweet and excited to have us. baron was so nice to have us all over to his apartment...and he even put Jack to sleep. :)


1 comment:
Julie- I finally could get into your blog again (I so horrible with computers!!). But, yes a temple in Rome- soo neat! And your kids are cutie pies, and of course you are the wonderful, perfect little mommy I knew you would be! (I love the bandaid pics and "no undies" pics). Love you Julie,
Ces
Post a Comment